The Domains of Empowered Aging
As part of the Connections™ Learning series, Creating What's Next™ explores aging with a new lens. The video-based, interactive program allows individuals to explore the skills of empowered aging and build a framework for bringing them alive in their own lives.
Resilience, Empowerment, Connection.Pricing Options
Real Stories. Real Wisdom.
A New Path Forward for Aging.
Creating What's Next™ uses documentary-style film, evidence-informed skills and self-reflective exercises to help people explore an innovative approach to aging. It's uplifting, inspiring, and most of all, fun!
Online & Easy to Navigate
The online platform is easy to use and individuals use the program at their own pace.
The program is also easy to deliver in a group setting. Bring your people together and enjoy lively discussion!
Facilitate with Ease
Think bookclub but only BETTER! Facilitate groups easily, whether virtually or in-person. A Facilitation Guide for leading the program is included.
How Creating What's Next™ Impacts Lives
"This program made me jump start my plans for aging and highlighted how much I need to do to prepare for the next steps. It was easy. I loved the people in the video, very relatable. The program was very linear and kept my interest."
"I am at the tail end of the Baby Boomer generation, but this program was thought provoking. It was easy to take, kept my interest, and I was definitely inspired to plan for my future."
"Loved it and learned so much. All should do this at any age."
Why Choose the Connections™ Programs
- Scalable across organizations
- Proven, proprietary technology of behavior change skills
- Practical indicators of psychosocial determinants of health (PSDoH)
- Increases resilience, purpose in life, social connectedness, choice and optimism
- Likely to reduce healthcare utilization costs
- Easy facilitation with a Facilitation Guide
Facilitation Made Easy
Flexible Formats and Easy to Use Resources:
- Facilitator-led, in-person workshop format
- Online course format with facilitator-led online discussion groups